Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Delphi Academy Annual Study Technology Work Shop

Every year our school hosts a Study Technology workshop, where we educate the Delphi parents and friends on the study method we use. This year's workshop went very well. The parents really enjoyed learning how to use the same tools their children are learning to use.

Here are some success stories from the parents who did our Study Technology Workshop this past weekend:


“This workshop was extremely informative and insightful. I was pleasantly surprised by the material and exercises presented. It taught me how to learn and apply what I’ve learned. I will continue to use this concept to teach my daughters as well as myself. I can use this throughout my persona and professional life.
“This certainly introduced me to the concept of ‘learning how to learn’ and ‘learning how to apply what I’ve learned.’”
-R.H.

“This whole experience was great. It gave me an insight on what my child is doing everyday and how she learns. The activities were very hard sometimes, but it gave me the opportunity to go back and understand what I was learning. I learned a lot about my own learning experience and I only wish I had learned differently when I was younger.
“This workshop has taught me a whole knew way of learning. Great experience!”
-H.D.


“My understanding of Delphi was more than I bargained for. I learned a whole lot today and I would definitely apply to teaching my children and helping them with any questions they ask me. I love this new way of learning and genuinely look forward to attending the next workshop.”
-E.B.

For more information visit us at www.delphiboston.org.